Andreas Johansson from NEOOC describes how to overlay your GPS track (from a Garmin device) on a map, and how to adjust the track.
- Andreas used data from his Garmin Forerunner 310XT, but any device that outputs or can export to GPX would work in QuickRoute.
- You can download QuickRoute (only for PC Windows) here.
- Here’s how to take a screen shot on your device: http://www.take-a-screenshot.org/
- To run Windows on your Mac, use Parallels Desktop for Mac.
- To make nice videos with screen recording, use Camtasia (for both Mac or PC).