Our Mountainbike-O was held at Camp Tuscazoar on a hot Sunday on June 26. There were a total of 9 single and team participants. 3K and 5K courses were available. Start Times began 10 am. A Hotdog lunch with fixings and NEOOC screen printing was available at the camp. Since this was the first MountainBike-O with a remote finish, our volunteers had to serve in multiple rolls. Thank you to all that volunteered to make this event successful.
- Bob Boltz – Designer and control-setter
- Tim McKee – control setter and weed wacker
- Ivan Redinger – multiple jobs and overall camp liaison
- Randy Mitchell – Foot-O Designer
- Sanae Rogers & Scouts Nicholas Leanze, Bradley and Derek Burk – timer & starter
- Tim Feaser – Event Director
- Nancy Schoenbaum – world’s best hot dogs & fixins!
- Neil Dolinger, Steve Wells, Randy Mitchell, Fred Mailey – Control Collectors
LONG MtBike COURSE Course: 14 controls 5.7 km 1 Kathleen Lennon 77:25 2 Bob Turanchik 85:01 3 Greg Lennon 94:26 4 Robert Buraczynski 125:47 5 Lila-Deven Wohlwend 288:38 Todd Devore DNF (51:10, Punched 45 instead of 35, missed 44) Jason Ricker DNF (60:50, Missed 44) YevGeny Dihes DNF SHORT MtBike COURSE Course: 13 controls 3.4 km 1 Gil Even 75:11 2 Drew Gonyias 108:51 Eric-Ethan Wohlwend DNF (missed 31)