Thanks for attending today’s Course Design Clinic with Bob Boltz. Here are some of the resources we worked with, along with sample map files, control descriptions, etc.
Purple Pen | Course Design Software
- http://purplepen.golde.org/ (Download at home. Purple Pen requires Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista SP2, Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10. If you have a Mac, you can run Parallels Desktop to run Windows, and then run Purple Pen.)
Sample Map File | Ritchie Ledges Area
- Ritchie7500 2015.ocd (Download and unzip to use with Purple Pen)
Slides from today | via Bob Boltz
- Course Design Clinic PP (MS PowerPoint file)
How do I design courses?
- How do I design courses (Handout, PDF document)
Control Descriptions | Mike Minium version
- Control Descriptions (PDF document)
Control Descriptions | Expanded / IOF 2004
- IOF-Control-Descriptions-2004 (PDF document)