Join us for a classic cross-country event in gorgeous Cuyahoga Valley. Plenty of ups and downs await in Boston Run, and this event is particularly friendly to the intermediate runner. What does that mean? If you’ve been wanting to try out a GREEN or RED course, here’s your opportunity. Not too long, and not too challenging – just right!
Boston Run Trailhead, Peninsula (across from Happy Days Visitor’s Center) Meet in parking lot.
REGISTRATION, FEES & START TIMES
- Registration by 11:30AM, with last starts at 1PM!
- Members – $5 ($3 for extra maps)
- Non-Members – $10 ($3 for extra maps)
- NEOOC Annual Individual Membership – $15
- Event Directors: Lois Wiesbrook & Randy Mitchell
- Course Designer: Howard Montgomery
- Registrar: Colleen Sabeh
- Starter: Todd Pownell
- Timer: Mike Sabeh
- Greeter: Holly Wilgus